I’ll be presenting a session on strategy:
- Designing Strategies that Work
- Many efforts to increase democracy and equity are driven by good intentions, yet lack the strategy to succeed. This session will present the 4 elements of the strategy cycle: Goal, Plan, Check, Adapt. The format of the session will begin with a brief description of the strategy cycle (with a visualization, of course), followed by an open discussion in which participants ask and answer each other’s questions about the role that designers have in shaping the strategy of the projects they work on.
Here are the details of the event and a link to tickets.
- Date: Tuesday, March 29th
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: The General Assembly Studio, located in the Seattle Tower, 1218 3rd Avenue Third Floor, Seattle, WA 98101 (map)
- Cost: $10-$35 (buy tickets)
I hope to see you there!